Risk Clinic: Leveraging Software to Enhance Assessments
We help genetics professionals provide the highest level of risk assessment in a highly efficient and thorough manner. Risk Clinic is the leading integrated genetic risk assessment, pedigree drawing and clinic management tool.
Risk Clinic can be used for:
- Gathering and displaying detailed family history
- Drawing family tree / family history (pedigree)
- Running risk models
- Managing high-risk patients within your clinic
- Monitoring genetic testing results
- Generating patient and primary care physician letters
- Tracking high-risk patients identified in accompanying risk assessment programs
Below are examples of letters, designed for illustrative purposes, that can be generated to client specifications based on communication needs among patients, providers and payors. These letters can be customized based on the level of integration selected through CRA Health and your clinical workflow processes.
To learn more about CRA Health's products, contact us directly.